I have quite some different kind of projects going on in different categories,which i all love to work on.
Though this means i need to divide my time and work with tight budgets, which isn't a real issue, it just slows progress down.
I have seperated my projects in different categories in hope for them to be a bit organized (planned, ongoing, halted & supporting).
Most of my projects are regarding my main hobbies (audio, pc's & some development), so it's rare to see something else popping in there.
Wiki style website of the "Huggi dungeon series"
Certified cutie checker
- Look for a new laptop as my current one might begin to get more issues slowly. - In progress
Minimum: AMD 4300U, dedicated video chip (1050 class perf), 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD
- Get my work in progress CMS plugins to be 'ready enough' to publish them freely. - In progress
- Living room update, making it feel more 'house-like'. - Rescheduled for later in my life
- Home cinema recabling (incl 60meter of new speaker cable, and banana plugs). DONE!
- Try to get periodic content pieces out on LBRY. (8 out of the planned 12 are done)
- Reducing phone time from 4-5hr/day to 1-2hr. DONE!
- Switch away from most big media platforms where i can.
- Switch all my PC's but my gaming PC to a Linux based operating system. - In progress (need to move laptop to linux again)
- Try to lose more weight - In progress
- Get more productive towards my hobbies (~75 hr out of the planned 100hr finished now)
- Becoming more healthy - In progress