I have quite some different kind of projects going on in different categories,which i all love to work on.
Though this means i need to divide my time and work with tight budgets, which isn't a real issue, it just slows progress down.
I have seperated my projects in different categories in hope for them to be a bit organized (planned, ongoing, halted & supporting).
Most of my projects are regarding my main hobbies (audio, pc's & some development), so it's rare to see something else popping in there.
- Look for a new laptop as my current one might begin to get more issues slowly.
- Get my work in progress CMS plugins to be 'ready enough' to publish them freely.
- Small living room update, making it feel more 'house-like'.
- Home cinema recabling (incl 60meter of new speaker cable, and banana plugs). DONE!
- Try to get periodic content updates out on LBRY.
- Reducing phone time from 4-5hr/day to 1-2hr. DONE!
- Switch away from most big media platforms where i can.
- Try to lose more weight
- Get more productive towards my hobbies (100hr goal)
- Going outside more often
- Becoming more social