Part of it is secret for now for all kinds of reasons, including: full game name, gameplay elements & story line.
What i can give away is that is it is a classic themed, somewhat post apocalyptic game with some sci-fi elements, with a semi-realistic story for the main campaign.
My ideal mix of classic RTS games.
Including, but not limited to:
- Rusted Warfare
- Total annihilation
- Dune 2000
- Ancient Conquest
- Command & Conquer series
- Supreme Commander
What drives me
A mix of the following:
- To train my programming
- To give a work of my own to others
- To spread awareness by the campaign
(it's plot will be a possible future outcome)
- Killing free time
- Stable, decent core implementation
- Runs on most recent home pc's
- Has a decent built in campaigm
- Not much modularity
- Decent gameplay
- Config options in ini files
- Windows 10 only
- Stable, decent and modular implementation
- Still runs on most home pc's
- Has a decent pre made campaign/skirmish missions
- Ability for custom assets like units, maps and music
and the option to create these easily
- Lots of config options in ini files
- Windows 10 or Linux
Debian based: native, others: Wine.
Impression of first concept.
Long outdated, but still shows some concept elements.