Not just a workspace
Usually people keep their workspaces nice and tidy, but not me!
I think that there's ideas where stuff is laying around.
Where i started with a single core for my first real pc, i am now using more efficient systems for development, while going from ATX into laptops.
Specs of my current workstation:
- Laptop: Acer aspire 5 A515-51G-34VZ (stock configuration*)
- Audio DAC: Behringer UM2
- Mic: DAP PL-08S with cap
- DSP: Custom Teensy 3.2 (with audio shield) for room correction
- Amplifier: Scythe Kama bay AMP 2100
- Speakers: Scythe KRO craft speaker rev b (with crossover mod "monitor MK1")
- Keyboard: Alesis Q49 (USB)
- Bare metal programming
- Teensyduino (Arduino + PJRC Teensy plugin)
- Gamemaker studio 2
- Gamemaker 8
- Visual studio community 2017
- Kerkythea x64 renderer
- FL Studio 20
- JP6k VST
- Sanford Reverb VST
- Camelcrusher VST
- Camelphat VST
- Ungoogled chromium
*= With exception of the Nvidia graphics card: it keeps giving me error 43 in device manager, so stuck with the Intel one.